Health & Safety Measures Priority of the Management of Epavlis Hotel is the health, safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We have taken all the necessary precautions and measures, adhering to the regulations of the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities.
Hotel log book
For public health protection, as per guidelines we must keep an updated record of staff members and all guests staying at the hotel – name, nationality etc., relevant info is required upon arrival at the hotel, to fill in, so that communication is possible if a coronavirus case is identified at a later time.
According to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) all information will be kept on file for reasons of public health protection and will be protected.
Personal hygiene • Regular and careful hand cleaning with hand sanitizer is required based on alcohol or washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. • Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then discard the used one tissue immediately.
Hotel Department Health Safety Procedures
• We have placed disinfectants in offices and antibacterial treatment stations in Lobby, Pool Area, Public Area Toilet, Breakfast Area, Plexiglas at our reception desk. • The marking of the floor will be 2 meters to be able to keep the natural social distance (Social Distancing). • Front Office staff will be using gloves as a mean of general protection. • Check out is at 11:00 and check in at 15:00 in order to ensure to adequately ventilate and thoroughly clean / disinfect the room before each arrival. • Valet Service : Luggage’s will be disinfected before delivery to the room. • It is not allowed to receive and store parcels on behalf of our visitors • Newspapers, magazines, leaflets are not provided • Employees in the cleaning and maintenance department should wear protection equipment: simple surgery mask and gloves. • We have removed from the guests’ rooms the decorative pillows, the bed runners, books, magazines and other due to health safety procedures. • The room a / c filters will be cleaned after each guest departure. • We put inside the rooms as many amenities as correspond to the number of residents. We always provide any extra amenity requested by the guest. • The Daily Cleaning Service will be done only upon request of our guests. Changes in sheets and towels also will be made only upon request of our guests • Upon arrival we provide you with Antiseptic Gel. • A guest's room, after departure, will be cleaned and disinfected with a steam cleaner on the same day for to be delivered to the next guest. • The cleaning staff enters the Hotel rooms to clean only by absence of our guests.
• Maintenance workers entering guest’s rooms, have to wear gloves and a mask.
Spa & Gym
• Spa staff will be using mask and gloves as a means of general protection.
• The SPA service and Gym should have a gap of at least 30 minutes in order to adequately clean and disinfect the area.
• We place at a specific point of our restaurant a hand disinfection station / wipes and masks that can be used by customers if they wish. • Services have been adjusted according to the new health protocols. • We maintain the required distances when serving our guests. • The buffet will be served only by the catering staff, which will use appropriate equipment (mask and gloves) and will follow the basic measures required. The purpose of the measures is to avoid contact of the guests with the food and utensils in the buffet. • Use of a tray for transporting dishes and glasses will be mandatory. The tray will be disinfected after each use. • We do not use fabric towels but napkins in disposable packaging. • The waiter always cleans and disinfects the table and chairs after the departure of our guest using the appropriate equipment. • Restaurant staff will be responsible to keep a distance of 2 meters between guest’s tables.
Pool Bar – Pool Area
• The maximum total number of people entering the pool will not be greater than one person per 5 m2 of water surface. • The layout of the seats (sunbeds, chairs, stools, etc.) will be such that the distance between them is 2 meters in each direction. • After each use, all seats, tables, sunbeds and any other items will be disinfected to be used by our next guest. • We would like to inform that all of our hotel staff have attended approved pandemic prevention seminars and will be available to fulfill all our guest’s requirements and needs during their stay in Epavlis Hotel.